Did you know that the Blue Mountains is Australia’s first designated ‘City of the Arts’?
After a day of taking in the sights, both natural and cultural, it’s time for dinner at one of the area’s restaurants and cafes… and then to let your hair down and really relax with some of the wonderful entertainment on offer in the Blue Mountains.
If you are planning to stay in the area, there is a wealth of wonderful accommodation in the Blue Mountains. We recommend the Blue Mountains Accommodation and Tourism Association, (BMATA)
- What? The Goon Show LIVE!
- When? 28th June – 26th July 2014
- Where? The Clarendon; Katoomba, Blue Mountains NSW (west of Sydney)
- What? The Wollemi Warrior Adventure
- When? Thursday 16th January 2014 (sorry you missed it – more dates to be announced soon)
- Where? Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens, Mount Tomah NSW (west of Sydney)