Did you know that the Blue Mountains is Australia’s first designated ‘City of the Arts’?
After a day of taking in the sights, both natural and cultural, it’s time for dinner at one of the area’s restaurants and cafes… and then to let your hair down and really relax with some of the wonderful entertainment on offer in the Blue Mountains.
If you are planning to stay in the area, there is a wealth of wonderful accommodation in the Blue Mountains. We recommend the Blue Mountains Accommodation and Tourism Association, (BMATA)
- What? The Goon Show LIVE!
- June, July, August 2015 at Yulefest Blue Mountains
- September 2015 at Woy Woy, Central Coast NSW
- Feb & March 2016 at Warrawee, Sydney NSW
- What? Mother Goose
- When? January 8-24 2016
- Where? Leuralla Toy & Railway Museum, Leura, Blue Mountains